PRIMO DACH - Data Acquisition and Communication Hub is a high-performance industrial computer in rackmount/desktop format that provides communications with local and remote instrumentation. It permits merging the information from many Automated NDT instruments in one user interface. The system uses Innerspec Technologies Operating Platform (ITOP) and NDT-WEB User Interface and integrates seamlessly with all Innerspec’s instruments and applications.
- Used on all rackmount applications to control instrumentation and provide data acquisition and instrument control.
- Permits integrating multiple PRIMO SC remote instruments using wireless or Ethernet connection at up to 100m (300’).
- Available as rackmount or desktop based on space availability and customer’s needs. In rackmount form, it is housed in a 4U 178mm (7”) x 256mm (10”) deep chassis.
- Powered by Innerspec Technologies Operating Platform (ITOP) with Linux OS. The User Interface can be accessed from any external computer/device running Windows/Apple/Linux/Android or other OS using a standard Chrome browser.
- Communication with customer’s PLC through TCP/IP ports and Discrete I/O (16I and 16O, TTL 5V-3.3V).
- 2 Quadrature Encoders.
- High speed SSD drives configured in RAID for maximum data protection.
- SQL database with custom inspection reports for each application. Open database structure, fully customizable by the final customer.