TEMATE ST-LA is designed for volumetric inspection of thin laminated products such as coin stock and bearings. Well suited for steel, copper, brass, aluminum and other multi-layered materials.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Guided wave technique capable of detecting surface and sub-surface invisible lamination defects.
- Detects defects along the rolling direction (longitudinal and oblique).
- Permits inspection of rough and dirty materials.
- Not affected by changes in color or reflectivity.
- Requires minimum amount of sensors to cover large spans of material.
- Available for ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Exclusive flexible sensor technology that conforms to the surface of the material.
- Easy to install, simple to operate with very low maintenance and operating costs compared to other methods.
- Completely automated operation. Easy to program and interpret results.