After you purchase a solution from us, you will be fully supported by our dedicated After-Sales support team. This is a key differentiator in our company as we are in continuous communication with our customers not only during system start-up or delivery but also remain there for consultation, follow-up and maintenance of your equipment.
For factory integrated solutions, our start-up service aids you to integrate the equipment within your facilities and bring it to full performance. A complete training can be offered by one of our experts, ensuring that you are fully qualified to make the most of your solution and ensure that you truly offer professional NDT services to your customers.
Our support staff is available 24/7 worldwide to solve any enquiry regarding the use of our equipment. We are proud to offer remote monitoring and on-site support according to your needs.
In addition to customer support, Innerspec´s follow-up service provides software updates and equipment upgrades when necessary. In order to grant the best inspection performance and facilitate user´s operation, our staff is able to provide the best inspection parameter settings for your application.
Once a customer acquires an equipment or integrated system from Innerspec Technologies, this should be calibrated once a year.
When the calibration finishes, the technical of Innerspec in charge of your calibration, will provide you a Certificate of Calibration with all tests done, results obtained and conclusions to the customer.
For the calibration of an equipment, the process is different in every case depending on if the instrument is portable or integrated:
· Portable instruments: It must be shipped to the Innerspec facilities for its calibration.
· Integrated systems: It will be calibrated on-site. An Innerspec Support Engineer will travel to the customer facilities for the calibration of the integrated system.
Please, follow this link
for scheduling your calibration.
Hands-on EMAT Training and NDT courses by leading industry professionals in Advanced NDT Techniques.Below are modules based on the training needs you may be looking for.All our training modules will offer NDT training Certification of Completion and Certificate of Examination(Theory and Practical Exam)These are our training courses available:
Training course: Thickness Measurement with EMAT and DCUT
* EMAT Technology fundamentals * EMAT in-service applications * Ultrasonic Thickness measurement using EMAT and DCUT transducers * Innerspec Portable Instrumentation * Practical Training with portable instrumentation on thickness measurement applications.
Training course: Residual Stress Measurement with EMAT
* EMAT Technology fundamentals * EMAT in-service applications * Ultrasonic EMAT Residual Stress Measurements (Shear Horizontal Waves 0º) * Innerspec Portable Instrumentation * Practical Training with portable instrumentation on Residual Stress Measurements.
Training course: Corrosion Detection on free-standing supports using EMAT Guided Waves (MRUT)
* EMAT Technology fundamentals * EMAT in-service applications * EMAT Guided Waves: Lamb and Shear Horizontal (SH) Waves * Practical Training with portable instrumentation on corrosion detection with both Lamb and SH scanners.
Training course: Automotive Laser Welded Blanks quality assessment with EMAT
* EMAT Technology fundamentals * EMAT integrated applications * EMAT Guided Waves for volumetric inspection: Lamb Waves * TEMATE Si-WB hardware and software * Practical Training: file settings preparation for subsequent automated operation and troubleshooting.