TEMATE RB-S, SB-S, T-S are designed for surface and near-surface inspections of long products such as round and square bars and tubes. The systems are customized to meet your unique inspection and integration requirements.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Guided wave technique capable of detecting surface and sub-surface defects as small as 25 microns in depth (0.001”).
- Detects defects along the rolling direction (longitudinal and oblique).
- Permits inspection of rough and dirty materials.
- Not affected by changes in color or reflectivity.
- Requires minimum amount of sensors to cover large spans of material.
- Available for ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Exclusive flexible sensor technology that conforms to the surface of the material.
- Easy to install, simple to operate with very low maintenance and operating costs compared to other methods.
- Completely automated operation. Easy to program and interpret results.